|Applicable To:||Account Owner||Account Admin||Contributor||Reader||Self|
- Need more Assistance?
Compliance is a complex subject!
Below is an overview of the terminology that is used within Smartek.
Smartek: Smartek is a cloud-based workforce management tool designed to improve your operational processes. Smartek can be used to enforce your compliance requirements, manage visitor attendance, and facilitate online training for your internal workforce as well as external (contractors).
Smartek Modules: These are the different solutions that Smartek provides to:
- Compliance Management - enforce your compliance requirements
- Online Induction - Learning Management system
- Site Access - Manage visitor attendance.
Workforce: We use this term to refer to group direct employees and contractors you might engage. Smartek can be used to manage your internal employees and/or your sub-contractors.
Company: This term refers to any organisation or business entity that registers/maintains a subscription with Smartek. Companies that register on Smartek are then classified as:
- Customer: This is a company that uses Smartek to manage it's own workforce such as contractor compliance.
- Contractor: This is a company that uses Smartek to complete compliances set by a Customer.