TABLE OF CONTENTS
This article will demonstrate how a user can add files, images, documents etc to their profile. These files/documents can be kept on record should you need to use/update them at a later date.
Locate your Library
1. Sign into Smartek and find the Library tab on the left hand side
2. If you can't see the above Library tab, make sure you are in the main Smartek Management Module by clicking on the Navigation Icon.
3. Click Smartek Management
4. Now, click on the Library Feature and start off by uploading documents or creating a folder for particular documents. For example- 'Company Certificates', 'Employee 'Compliances, 'Contractor documents', 'Profile pictures'
5. Click "Browse" or drag and drop files. Files accepted are JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIF, CSV, MS Word, MS Excel
6. Once files have been added to your Library you can then download or delete them at any time using the below icons.
Need more Assistance?
Raise a ticket and get in touch with a Smartek representative.