|Applicable To:||Account Owner||Account Admin||Contributor||Reader||Self|
Table of Contents
As part of the services that you provide to your customer, you may utilise subcontractors. With this in mind, we have created a feature in Smartek that enables your company to invite and monitor sub-contractors you engage.
When you invite a sub-contractor they will receive an email invitation within an invitation code that they can use to link their company to yours after they have registered and signed into Smartek.
In most circumstances, sub-contractors cannot be added as employees under your company and must register their business separately.
This article will provide you with an overview of how to invite sub-contractors and monitor their progress.
Invite a Sub-Contractor
From your home page, there will be a section on the left-hand side 'Manage Contractors.' Use the tabs under this menu to invite and manage contractors
1. Click the Invite tab
2. Select the 'Invite a Company' from the drop-down on the right-hand side of the page.
3. Fill in the details.
3 Press the Invite Contractor button. Your contractor will then receive an email invitation to register their company with an invitation code.
4. After your contractor registers they will need to enter the invitation code into the space provided on their home page. This will link your sub-contractor to your company.
Manage your Contractors
Once your contractor has registered, you will be able to monitor their progress from the Contractors tab. This tab will provide you with a list of all contractors that you have engaged
From this tab you can;
- Export your contractor list with the button at the top right of screen.
- Search your contractors by status/role.
- Remove and archive unused contractors.
- View compliance/induction summary for contractors that you have engaged.
Need more Assistance?
Raise a ticket and get in touch with a Smartek representative.