What's new in June 2022 Release
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Inviting a Contractor
- Generating an invitation code now features a comment section that helps to identify the purpose behind each invitation.
- Invitation codes can now be configured to form a “supplier only” relationship with the customer. This enables contracting companies to be compliant at a company level only, and features that link employees to the customer are disabled.
- Ability to send reports to users who aren’t registered on Smartek ( reporting managers).
- Improved employee management, admins can now update email addresses for employees during the pending status if a wrong email address was inputted.
- A headshot photo is not mandatory when admins update employee information.
- Ability to export visit and time in attendance data for staff, visitors, and contractors. Click here to download your visit history.
- Ability for visitors to sign out of sites. Sign-out action can be performed from the visitor pass.
- Ability to add a new kiosk with integration to openpath access control. A visitor will be automatically created and assigned a credential via . To know more about this feature please contact your account manager.
- The subscription alert on the home page is now clickable, navigating to the outstanding status.
Improved customer/contractor relationship management features including adding notes and documentation for each company.
Integrations with third-party tools including open path access control system and SALTOS access control system.
Asset, Plant and Equipment module.
Calendar/Scheduler features for entire Smartek platform aiding in planning and execution of various aspects of Smartek.