|Applicable To:||Account Owner||Account Admin||Contributor||Reader||Self|
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Add/Purchase Credits
- Link Employees
- Request Access to Customer Locations
Your next step is to add credits so that you can link employees and those employees can complete inductions.
Depending on your customer, you may or may not have to purchase credits.
1. From your Smartek Core module (Home page) click on the Add Credits tab under the Manage Customers menu.
2. Select your Customer and click the Add Credits button.
Click on this image to expand
3. Add the number of employees you require to be linked to the customer and the number for the number of inductions you may require. Please note credits can be topped up at any point from this tab if you require more at a later stage.
After the credits have been added/purchased, link your employees to the Customer using the Link Employees tab.
If you are unsure, where this tab is, refer to the Get Started Checklist on your Home page.
1. Click Add from within the Link Employees tab.
2. Add relevant employees from your company that are required to access this Customer's locations
Ensure a photo is uploaded to each employee profile, so that a Smartek ID card can be issued if required by your customer.
Request Access to Customer Locations
Using the Request Access tab, select the Customer locations your company and employees need to access to.
The left side of this page allows you to manage locations at the company level and the right-hand side will enable you to manage locations for each employee that is linked to that customer.
After locations have been successfully assigned to the company and employees, you will have completed the last stage in linking to a customer.